Friday, May 16, 2008

Look What I Made!

Nicole at Art & Aioli tagged me with the "Look What I Made" game! I love trying out recipes I find out in the blogging world, so this tag was perfect for me. Thanks Nicole! I am going to tag Dela, Kate and Amber with this game.

HERE ARE THE RULES to LOOK WHAT I MADE!

1. List the names of 2-5 recipes you tried from other blogs. Provide a direct link to the recipe. If not available, give the blog link and let the reader search for the recipe by name.

2. Shortly describe your experience with the recipe.

3. Tag 3-5 other bloggers or the authors of the recipes you listed to post the links to the recipes they have tried from other bloggers. Note: If you are new to the blogging world and haven’t had a chance to try any recipes from your fellow foodies, just pass the tag on to someone else.

4. Notify the tagged bloggers about the tag either by leaving a comment on their blogs or by emailing them.

Here are some recipes from other bloggers I’ve made since the inception of my blog 8 months ago (the links are to the original recipes, but you can search my blog for my versions):


1. Southern Apple Cobbler. The recipe was originally a peach cobbler from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. I don’t like peaches though, so I made mine apple. It was the perfect cobbler and is now my go-to recipe.


2. Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough Dip. Lots of people have blogged about this recipe, but I got it from Michelle at Sugar & Spice. If you’ve somehow missed making this, you should try it. I’ve made it several times since and it is ALWAYS a hit!!


3. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. This recipe came from Amber’s Delectable Delights. I’ve been meaning to make it again because I really enjoyed it and it was inhaled at the party where it made its debut. I am making myself a note right now.


4. Spicy Thai Shrimp. Thanks goes to Kate at Paved with Good Intentions for this one. I love all things spicy and this recipe did not disappoint!


5. PW’s Perfect Risotto. The Pioneer Woman knows a thing or two about risotto. It truly was perfect and I didn’t even use the right kind of rice. (Read: I’m lazy and didn’t want to go to the store when I had another kind of rice already in my pantry)


2 comments:

deLa said...

i tagged you with an i love you award, come see my blog!

That Girl said...

Even though I'm not cooking right now I'm going to have to start updating my blog this weekend with all these tags I'm getting! Look for mine in the next week!