Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How Does My Garden Grow?


With the addition of peppers! (They are in the yellow pots on the sides) I have been talking about getting peppers to plant since my herbs are doing pretty well at this point. I love the idea of being able to walk outside and get ingredients rather than having to run to the grocery store. Also the fact that it saves money doesn't hurt my feelings any either. My sister and brother-in-law got me some pepper plants for my first mother's day, serrano peppers and cayenne peppers.

I can't wait until I can add these to some dishes and spice things up! :)

4 comments:

That Girl said...

You know its funny, but I don't think I've ever actually seen a cayenne pepper! Post pics once you grow one!

The Jillybean said...

Mmmm, I love fresh herbs and vegetables! I can't wait to have fresh tomatoes.

Nicole said...

I was thinking the same thing as Kate. I only think of cayenne as a spice/powder.

Anonymous said...

Even if I don't use them all, I love having a plethora of peppers available for use on my countertop. You won't be sorry.