Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm it!! ;)

I was tagged for a meme by Celeste at Sugar & Spice! These are always a lot of fun and you get to learn more about the people whose blogs you read regularly. If you haven't checked out Sugar & Spice, you need to do so, if only for her amazing photos of the food she has made. She is an awesome photographer!


The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

10 years ago, I was 16 and it was the summer before my senior year in high school. WOW! I can't believe it is almost time for my 10 year reunion. Now I don't know if I like this meme. It makes me feel old! LOL! I think I was working at a daycare over the summer and probably just hanging out with friends. I'm sure I was very excited to start my last year of high school!

2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Empty the dishwasher
  2. Wash clothes
  3. Figure out something for dinner tonight
  4. Water the flowers...it's been 90 degrees or more this week in Alabama! Not fun at 8 months pregnant!!!
  5. Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be resting before the baby gets here. So I plan to lay down with a good book!

3. Five snacks I enjoy:

  1. Doritos, especially the spicy varieties
  2. Cornflake Clusters (get the recipe here)
  3. Ice Cream Sandwiches
  4. Strawberry smoothies
  5. Cereal (these days the choice is Lucky Charms)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. Finish my back yard: a pool, landscaping the whole deal!
  2. Finish my basement and garage like we would really like
  3. Buy a condo at the beach
  4. Pave the roads of my subdivision!!
  5. Pay off my house and the houses of family members

5. Places I've lived:

  1. Grayson Valley (Birmingham), AL
  2. Auburn, AL
  3. Southside (downtown Birmingham), AL
  4. Trussville, AL
  5. Odenville, AL

6. Jobs I've had:

  1. Daycare worker
  2. Office Assistant at Land Title Company
  3. March of Dimes - Public Relations Intern
  4. Gymnastics Coach
  5. Public Relations at Land Title Company
  6. Post Closing Assistant at Land Title Company

Here we go! TAG, you're it...

Jen at Look Out Bobby Flay!

Erin at Mommy Meals

Dela at Not Your Mama's Southern Cooking

Patsy at Friends, Family and Food

Emiline at Sugar Plum

3 comments:

Patsyk said...

Thanks for the tag! Now, I have to think about those answers!

You can't claim to be old just yet... I've got a few years on you and I don't feel old yet! LOL!

Emily said...

I like the sound of Lucky Charms. Haven't had those in awhile.

And 8 months pregnant!? Wow.

So, I've done this one before, otherwise I would do it. Oh, well.

Patsyk said...

I finally posted my MEME today! Thanks for the tag!