Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!!


In an effort to avoid the "fun" of dying eggs with a toddler, we made jello eggs this year. I know, I'm no fun, but Logan is at the age where if he can't do things by himself he gets extremely agitated and I just didn't want to deal with the fall out. Plus, I can guarantee there would be some broken eggs. I promise, next year we will do it.

I got the exact recipe here.

These were really good and Logan liked eating them, well if I would cut them up for him. He couldn't seem to get the concept of biting all the way through them. We had Strawberry, Lime and Blackberry Fusion. Strawberry is still my favorite!

Not sure if these will become a yearly tradition or not. We had so many desserts that even with only 8 eggs they all didn't get eaten, but they were a big hit with the older folks. They just couldn't imagine jello as an Easter egg. ;)

2 comments:

alex said...

looks good and yummy... hmmm...

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Caja Madrid creditos personales said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you thin