Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trying Something New

I am on a mission to lose weight. I can't even really call it baby weight since about a week after Logan was born, I technically weighed the same as before I was pregnant. I even lost some weight after that and started to move in the right direction. Then all three of us got the flu, I quit exercising and things just went down hill from there. My goal is to lose 20 lbs.

I have started using the elliptical machine that has been just a room decoration up until now. And I am going to try the weight watchers point system to help me stay on track. I would really like to lose the weight by Christmas. We'll see how it goes.

I found this great food blog all about weight watchers. She has already figured out the points for each meal, making it really easy! I have added her to my blog list on the left. Here is the first recipe I tried: Asian Grilled Chicken.



Please forgive the picture. My camera battery was dead, so I had to use my cell phone. It was really good. Our whole family liked it, and one 3 oz. serving is only 3 points! Find the recipe here.

4 comments:

That Girl said...

The hubs had a meeting at work the other day talking about how Oxycontin is the new drug of choice for teenagers and how it's pretty much heroin. I told him heroin sounded like a great way to lose weight. Your way sounds a bit healthier.

alex said...

chicken!!! my favorite!!!! love it!!


Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Velas de miel, rituales said...

A very good article. I am looking for is information. Thank you very much for the great article .We are encouraged to write this great article came out agai

Cirugia de abdomen said...

La experiencia es una linterna que solo ilumina a aquel que la lleva.

Proverbio chino.